PENOBSCOT RIVER TRAILS MAP
PENOBSCOT RIVER TRAIL RULES
Penobscot River Trails is a nature preserve which is privately owned by a family funded Maine registered charitable foundation. Visitors are welcome provided that they adhere to the following rules:
- All visitors are required to register at the Visitor Center to use the trails.
- Only classic skiing allowed on Riverside Trail, Silver Maple Trail, and Long Logan Loop.
- Skate skiing as well as classic skiing allowed on Tote Road, Link Trails, and Long Meadow Hill Trail.
- Snowshoeing allowed on designated snowshoe trails. Snowshoeing is not permitted on ski trails.
- No walking, fat-tire bicycling, or other visitation permitted during the winter.
- Picnicking is permitted outdoors and in designated warming huts. All food, drink and other waste must be carried out. No camping, fires, or cooking allowed anywhere on PRT lands.
- No dogs or pets of any kind allowed.
Visitors who violate any of these rules will be asked to leave the preserve immediately and will not be allowed to return, nor will their vehicle be permitted to return.
It would be very much appreciated if visitors remove debris from trail and trash inadvertently dropped by other visitors.
There is no charge for use of the trails in 2020, we are donation only.