Extraordinary Riverside Wilderness
FREE TO THE PUBLIC
PENOBSCOT RIVER TRAILS
Trails are open to the public!
Our XC Ski Rental Program is open and we are grooming!
PENOBSCOT RIVER TRAILS OFFERS
- World Class Facility with 25 kilometers (15.5 mi) of Mountain Bike and X-Country Ski trails – With 15 kilometers (9.3 mi) of Snowshoe trails, in pristine, untouched riverside wilderness.
- Carriage Trails laid with Crusher Dust
- Pisten Bully Snow Groomer with Tiller for Olympic Quality Ski Trails
- Visitor Center with Wood Burning Stove and Heated Restrooms
- Two Warming Huts along the Riverside Trail with Wood Burning Stoves
- Home of the Maine Outdoor Education Program for Elementary School Children since 2012
- Year-Round Multipurpose Recreation including: Hiking, Biking, XC Skiing, Snowshoeing, and Paddling.