LET'S GET OUTSIDE
FREE TO THE PUBLIC
PENOBSCOT RIVER TRAILS
OPEN FROM DAWN TO DUSK,
SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!
*Our Visitor Parking lot is open! Please park smart!
*All trails are open for mountain biking, hiking, and walking.
*Our bike rental program is by donation only. Bikes are available seven days a week.
PENOBSCOT RIVER TRAILS OFFERS
- World Class Facility with 25 kilometers (15.5 mi) of Mountain Bike and X-Country Ski trails – With 15 kilometers (9.3 mi) of Snowshoe trails, in pristine, untouched riverside wilderness.
- Carriage Trails laid with Crusher Dust
- Pisten Bully Snow Groomer with Tiller for Olympic Quality Ski Trails
- Visitor Center with Wood Burning Stove and Heated Restrooms
- Two Warming Huts along the Riverside Trail with Wood Burning Stoves
- Home of the Maine Outdoor Education Program for Elementary School Children since 2012
- Year-Round Multipurpose Recreation including: Hiking, Biking, XC Skiing, Snowshoeing, and Paddling.